As your Real Estate Agent, I will:
– look at your needs and desires
– help you determine the price range within which you should shop
– show you properties that meet that criteria – including new listings when they come on the market.
- When you find a home you want, I’ll prepare and present the offer, and negotiate skillfully on your behalf, so you get that property at the lowest price possible.
How much Can You Afford?
That’s why I recommend getting a Mortgage Pre-Approval. This is a document from your bank or other lender stating how much of a mortgage they are willing to give you. It helps you know how much you can afford to buy and will give sellers a sign that you are a serious, prepared buyer.
If you need me to recommend a lender, please contact me. I know of several Central Arkansas lenders that have helped several past clients. A lender looks at your income, expenses, credit history and employment status as well as the down payment you plan to make on a home. A good lender can also give you the latest information about the different loan products that you might qualify for and can be a valuable resource to you in the BUYING process.
Looking for A Home
- Does the home have the features you must have?
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features?
- What is the general condition of the home?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation?
- Do you like the neighborhood?
Preparing the Offer
When you view a home on the market that you really want, my job, as your real estate agent, is to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you. The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document that states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- I’ll work with you to help you come up with a price based on comps, age of home, condition of home, etc.
- We will discuss what conditions we need to include in the offer like having a professional inspector inspect the property, closing dates, etc.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller or seller’s agent.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the you and the seller or seller’s agent seller’s agent, to help make a deal.
- I will communicate with you throughout the entire process.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through the complete buying process to closing day!
- I can help recommend a Central Arkansas title company if you need a referral that can help you get your home closed.
If I can help you BUY a home, call me at 501-951-1755 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.